PRP Centrifuge Starter Kit
1 x centrifuge and 4 x comprehensive PRP kits (see PRP single use kit for full breakdown of components.
This is a PRP Compatible Centrifuge ideal for the production of platelet rich plasma for aesthetic cosmetic use.
This Centrifuge is compataible the with Atavarnis® PRP kit.
- Speed 300-4500 rpm, 100rpm increments
- Max RCF: 2490xg
- Vacutainer and collection tube adapters and inserts included
- Rotor Capacity*: 8x 15ml conical tubes, 12x 1.5-5ml vacutainers, 12x 4-7ml vacutainers, 12x 8.5-10ml vacutainers, 12x 2.7-3ml collection tubes or 7.5-8.2ml collection tubes
- Timer: 30 secs to 99 minutes
- Micro-computer control, that gives high accuracy speed control
- Digital LCD display, can show the real-time parameters and have the symbol showing the experimental process
- Set and display rotor speed shown in RPM and G-force
- Brushless DC motor, it is no pollution and free maintenance
- The short spin function is used for quick spins by pressing and holding the PULSE key
- Built with electrical lock, automatic release the lid when rotor stops to save processing time and prevents samples overheating
- Go into ta self-diagnostic check when switched on and then displays accumulative running time and last running parameters
Supplied with a 12 place rotor, 18 tube adaptors and 18 adaptor insert plugs. This gives the unit versatility to hold 7 different sizes of tubes. See full description for a breakdown on the compatible dimensions.
The following configurations are possible, you may need to purchase additional items:
- 8x 15ml conical tubes with dimensions of 17xL120mm - no adapter or insert required
- 12x 1.5-5ml vacutainers with dimensions of 13xL82mm - 1 adapter, 1 insert required per tube
- 12x 4-7ml vacutainers with dimensions of 13xL106mm - 1 adapter required per tube
- 12x 4-7ml vacutainers with dimensions of 16xL75mm - no adapter or insert required
- 12x 8.5-10ml vacutainers with dimensions of 15x107mm - no adapter or insert required
- 12x 2.7-3ml collection tubes with dimensions of 11x66mm - 1 adapter, 1 insert required per tube
- 7.5-8.2ml collection tubes with dimensions of 15x92mm - 1 adapter required per tube